Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am still Alive!


I am so sorry for the deleted blog post. I have to admit that I did it in haste. I am removing things in my life that I feel are not necessary. I am no longer on Face Book, we narrowed our cell phone down to just two and there are a few other things in our lives that we are disposing of. I guess I have reevaluated the blog thing. Mostly because I do receive a lot blessings by reading other blogs. Sometimes when I am down I can read your blogs and the Lord uses you to encourage me. So I would love to encourage you all in the Lord!
Forgive me for being so wishy-washy! I'll be back later with a few things the Lord has shown me lately and the ways He has been so kind to lead us in! Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Well I am happy to see you are back, I have missed you dear friend, We to live very simply, infact no cell phones here, we live more like the old fashioned way, in some sense. I love my blog and getting the Gospel and love of Christ out when ever I can, it is a ministry for me. God bless you and have a wonderful day.
    Be Blessed, Be a Blessing, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your back. I understand though. Things that seem great to others are not always right for us. I do like blogging and reading other ladies blogs as they are an encouragement to me. Anyway, so glad your back blogging friend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done the very same thing, so don't feel bad about it. I have learned that I can blog and not let it be my first focus, as it was when I first started it a couple of years ago. If God puts something on my heart I blog about it, but if not, I don't worry about it. He knows who needs what I post. I'm glad you put it back up though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me...I have been weeding in my own life due to necessity but I need to be more diligent about. Time is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back:) Missed your posts. I had just ask Jennifer on FB the other day were you all ok cause everything was gone. Sometimes a break is good. There are so many things in the world today that can take us away.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across your blog through "Learning God's Lessons" I'm glad I clicked...it is beautiful. I will look forward to reading whatever God lays on your heart in the future...you sound like my kind of lady...I don't think you sound wishy washy at all! lol ~ Sheri

    ReplyDelete