Monday, April 18, 2011


Just a little something to chew on.......have you ever realized how much we ask the Lord for and how many times He answers our prayers! Just think about it next time you think God doesn't care for you or you think He is unfair to you, He really doesn't owe us anything. I think He has done a gracious plenty for us already! Don't you? And still He keeps loving us and longing to hear our voice and answer when we call. I tell my girls all the time, if He never answers any other prayer except the prayer for salvation, He has done far more for us than we deserve. Don't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. And he seems to answer more of my heart desires, when I don't ask him for anything! The more I pray for others, the more he helps me! What a God we serve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. God is so good to me. Far better than I deserve. This post was a blessing to me.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete