Monday, May 23, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have been able to post anything. Really don't have a lot of time now but I though I would share a few pictures of the goings on of late. I really need to be in the girls room taking down border. Katie and Bethany want to have a room with the beachy feel to it, so the painting and such needed to begin. It is kinda sad, they are leaving behind their dolls and such for a more grown up look. If you have any neat ideas, please let me know!


The Girls singing Blessed


My wonderful Husband preaching at our church


Homecoming crowd, eating all that good food after such a wonderful day!!!


Me with the Pastor's wife at Victory Baptist Church, Mindy Jones


Speaking at Victory Baptist Church


Me and my daughters, Bethany, Katie, and Rebekah Love my Girls!


Singing Rise and Shine!!!


Mrs.Tracy spoke to our ladies, and did a fantastic job!!



Our Ladies are the best cooks in the world! I believe it!!

Let the Sun Shine Again!


Our Beautiful decorations for our ladies meeting

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! Looks like a blessed time, PTL!!

    Christine
    Phil. 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is lovely, I love your young ladies out fits for singing, the fellowship looks so cute, I thought when I seen that basket of eggs, "Put all your eggs in one basket, then give the basket to God" Amen... It looks like such a lovely time you did a fantastic job dear, keep on keeping on for our blessed lord.
    Have a great and blessed day, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. Barbara...you are always such an encouragement! We had a great time in the Lord! Can you really have a great time any other way? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've decided to start a brand new blog (I'm deleting my old one).

    My new blog address is:
    Http://growing-in-grace2012.blogspot.com

    Hope you come and see it.

    Blessings.
    Michaila

    ReplyDelete