Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy, Busy!

I have been up to my eyeballs with busyness lately! I know most of you have too so I wont keep you long. I just wanted to share a really great product that I have been using for years now that some of you might could use. I clean a beauty shop on Monday ( a project that we do as a family for a little extra money). A friend told me about it a few years ago, her mother cleans houses and told her. Anyway it is BarKeeper's Friend. I love it! We have to remove hair dye from white counter tops and it works wonders. Just make a little wet paste for tough stains and it will be a blessing in your house! It does cost more than Ajax or Comet but I think it works much better. Happy cleaning!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff too. I clean all my stainless steel pans with it and they look good as new.

    ReplyDelete