Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quick and Easy!

Hey Everybody! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! We most definitely did and I have the extra pounds to prove it! Really it was a very good Christmas. The family was able to get together and no one was sick this year....not one single child or adult! Very unusual for our large family in the middle of cold and flu season. I think everyone had already been down that path and the ones that had suffered recently were just left with the lingering cough! But anyway, we had a good time getting together and just being with each other for just a little time under the same roof at the same time!!! Very hard to do this day and time!!! The only one missing was Jennifer and her family ... :( but hopefully we will see them soon! By the way we are having a baby girl this time!! Whoopee!!!! I am so excited. I loved having little girls! They always wore hair bows and ruffles! This little sweetheart will too!  I promise you that!
 
Not wanting to make you linger too long I wanted to give you a quick little recipe that might help you get through the last busyness of the holiday. Actually it is pretty healthy too! So without further ado...here it is!
 
Quick and Easy Chili
 
1 pd. of browned and drained hamburger (you could use turkey)
1small onion
2 cans of Rotelli diced tomatoes
2 cans of ranch style beans
 
Brown hamburger and onions together, drain, and add the rest of ingredients. Does not need a lot of salt but just add to taste.  That's it! Easy Peasy! I sprinkle a little cheese on top! Also the tomatoes can be mild, medium or hot! Which ever you prefer
 
You can add two cans of Minestrone and........TaaaDaaaaa....you have taco soup! So easy and quick. My family loves it. Try it! You'll like it ;) 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this sometime, Mama!!! Lord willing, can't wait to see yall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an easy chili recipe, looks yummy!
    BTw, you have a lovely blog, nice to meet ya!

    Hapy New Year!

    ReplyDelete