It has been a long while since I have been on a visit with you. There have been so many things that have happened. Some of those things have been good and some not so good. Life is Life, so what can you say. I am still blessed and singing His praises :)
I just wanted to update you on one of the biggest things going on in our lives right now and that is......Rebekah is in.........ENGAGED! Yep! You got it right! ENGAGED! It is really a very exciting time around here. Her little story is really a blessing and just like with Jennifer the Lord brought the two of them together. I will not take a lot of time telling you about it in this post but maybe sometime I will ;). I am just so thankful that the Lord has sent good Godly young man to my daughter. He loves the Lord and is a faithful servant to Him. He is very loving and kind. The Lord has already begun to bless their lives together. I could tell you one story after another of the things that the Lord has done but again I will wait! Maybe it will bring ya back for another visit with me :).
Anyway here are a few pictures of the happy engaged couple!







Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family. As another Pastor's wife, I always appreciate your posts.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all!! What lovely pictures.
ReplyDelete