Wednesday, April 29, 2015



The end of winter is finally past! I am so happy about that  I can not even begin to tell you how much!! I do not like winter...nope not even one tiny bit! Well..maybe up until Valentine's Day! ;) Any day that has to do with chocolate I don't mind. I do love the spring time! Here in the south we really don't have much of a spring. Sometimes we go from winter right into summer but this year has been a little different! Must be that Global warming they keep talking about ;). Anyway, we have had cooler temps. than usual and the rain seems to hit every other day! Which is very depressing. I know we need rain but I need that sunshine and vitamin D!! Really, Really bad!!

We planted our garden. String beans, purple hull peas, lots of tomatoes, squash, cucumber, and the ever Southern....Okra!!! I am so excited! Just praying that the Lord will bless in our harvest! The flowers are blooming. The birds are singing! I have bluebirds and humming birds...both are my favorite! All these things tell me that winter is over and I say...PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

I know this is a very random post and really no purpose to it but just to praise the Lord for His goodness in bringing the changing of the season. Yes, that is a blessing! I am rejoicing in the fact that He loves us so much He changes the seasons. Even that shows His love for us! It shows His wisdom, His majesty, His beauty, I could go on and on! Let me just say my God is good! All the time!

As random as this post is let me say thank you for allowing me to just Praise the Lord for a little bit because I thank Him for giving me an end to the winter months and giving the beauty of new life in the Spring!!!

 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1

signature_zps0c9b5878
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. Growing up in FL, I saw distinct seasons, but they were far more subtle int heir changes. Here in North GA, the seasons stand in stark contrast to each other. Only the Creator God could have fashioned such a beautiful pattern of change. I'm with you--let's just praise Him! By the way, I love okra, too--anyway you fix it-boiled, fried, breaded, pickled . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! sliding down or crunchy they are delicious!!!!!!

      Delete