Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another sweet love note!

I know ya'll probably get tired of me talking about my love notes but you know we use to get all excited when our sweethearts slipped us little notes with all that mushy stuff in it!
I received another little love note from the love of my life yesterday! My girls and I were in Goodwill (my favorite shopping place) and I found five dinner plates of my china!!!! I bought this china right after we were married. I ordered it from Southern Living magazine and paid ten dollars a month until I had it all paid off! I just loved it! So bright and cheerful!
The thing is I never had enough plates to serve my whole family on (Granny, Grandaddy, Aunt Amy, Uncle Don and their children) so I just filled in the gaps with white plates. Never have I seen this pattern anywhere! So needless to say I was so excited!! I bought five plates for 79 cents a piece. I am telling you God is soooo Good!

Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post. Thank you for sharing it. The pattern is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is gorgeous, I am so happy for you, I love finds like that, and hope you can find lots more too, hugs for your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty plate! So happy for you that you found some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Love little blessings that make us realize God KNOWS US PERSONALLY ... :) and LOVE Goodwill too!! :)

    ReplyDelete