Monday, April 25, 2011

Bluebirds


I know this may sound like a rather stupid post but I just have Blue birds on the brain. I just love these little birds. Blue birds are so friendly and just plain beautiful. I have several bird houses around our yard and I decided to check one out today. To my pleasure I found little blue eggs inside! You may think that such a little thing as that could not make a person happy but I felt such joy in my heart because of those simple little eggs. When I was much younger I never saw a blue bird. They just were a rare thing to see, so now I find such pleasure in seeing them all around my yard. They have a wonderful, sweet song. Whenever I am outside I find myself sitting still and trying to hear them sing. I know this may sound a little crazy but when I see one of these little creatures I just feel like the Lord is saying "I sure do love you and I am so glad you are mine". I once heard at a ladies meeting to ask God for specific little signs to show you that He loves you.....sooo...that little blue bird is my little love note from the Lord.

I know the Lord loves me because the Bible tells me this over and over again but sometimes as a human being that just needs a little something straight from the hand of God, He sends that sweet little blue bird into my life. Do you need that little extra love note from God? Ask the Lord to send you just a little something special. My daughter Rebekah loves butterflies and every time she sees that little thing flutter in front of her she breaks out in a beautiful smile and says "God loves me". I know that sometimes you may think me to be repetitive but I just have to say it.....God is Good....All the time! Look for those little love notes from the hand of God straight to you this week and rejoice that He loves you more than you could ever imagine! Thanks for listening to my blue bird ramblings!

Here is a link so you can learn alittle more about this sweet little bird.

2 comments:

  1. yes amen, the Bible tells me so, hae a very blessed day my friend, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a bluebird box as well and we LOVE watching them. They stay quite busy feeling their babies when they come. One time our bluebirds were acting strange and we wondered what was going on. They would look in the box, but not go in and they stopped getting food for the babies. But they kept sitting on the box and on the fence by the box, like they didn't want to leave. We took a look and the babies were dead and ants were all over the babies inside. I thought about how those bluebirds didn't want to leave their babies and how wonderful God is to create such a thing. We just don't take the time to see his work and get to know him by watching nature.

    ReplyDelete