Well, it is strawberry time around our neck of the woods and do I love Strawberries!!! Yes, Indeed I do! Nothing so delicious as beautiful, juicy, sweet, right off the vine strawberry!! Don't you agree?
Well, anyway, We are having our ladies meeting tomorrow and I went to one of our local strawberry farms and bought a flat. I have to say I was rather excited! I just can't wait to dig in to those things. I have to say, I didn't wait....the flat is missing three, four, or five, I lost count ;)! They were scrum-de-li-ci-ous! And like Vitameatavegamin...They're good for you,too! The things the Lord does for us are so perfect!
Anyway, all that rambling to say that I have a great dip for those strawberries and I thought ya'll might enjoy it so here it is! Taste and see if you enjoy it but get ready ,it is so goood it makes you want to slap your Mama! Just don't do it she may slap you!
Strawberry Dip
2 cups of powder sugar
1 8oz. cream cheese
1 small container of marshmallow cream
Mix the above ingredients together and refrigerate. Enjoy!




Thank you Mrs. Frieda for leaving your encouraging and sweet comment. It is so nice to "meet" you and visit your lovely blog. I hope to soon post more on my craft blog...I also have devotions at my This is the day blog and my Cancer journey at Watering Wells of Hope the links are on the side bars.
ReplyDeleteI hope to visit you again...
God bless..
Hope
Oh my word...my pastor's wife makes this for strawberries also and it is soooo good!
ReplyDeleteAnd I do agree...strawberries and peaches are my favorite fruits!
Thanks for sharing this! ;)
Oh yes the are in here to, I bought 10 large containers at Wal Mart the other day, they had them for 1.50 for the large box, it was actually cheaper than buying a flat from the market.
ReplyDeleteI brought mine home, I took out the stem from all and froze them, I bought pectin yesterday to make freezer jam this coming week. The rest I will just save for special occasions, heehee like having a strawberry attack, now I can simply go to the freezer and take some out.
Thanks for that dip recipe, I know I will be using it in coming days too, should be good to dip the small crackers in too. Thanks have a blessed weekend.
love strawberries!!! thanks for sharing your dip recipe! :)
ReplyDelete