We had a our Youth Rally and Revival last week with Brother Brandon Morris and I can truly say it was the best we have ever had at our church. We had six teenagers saved the night of the rally and all durring revival the altar was full. Maybe my next post I will give you this man's testimony, it was awesome! Since it is Sundy I am going to make this short and sweet. My daughter, Rebekah, (which is very talented and beautiful and wants to marry some sold out on fire for the Lord preacher ;)..don't tell her I told you) made a video for the teens. So here is it is I hope it convicts your heart as much as it did mine!
I Have Been Here Before~ Hello Spring
3 years ago


praise the Lord for teen souls saved! :)
ReplyDeletehope your Rebekah finds her preacher man one day (I almost named my Miriam "Rebekah" ... maybe I should have!! Still love that name). :)
PS Couldn't see the video. Privacy settings are on.
Hey! I think I fixed it. Check it out and let me know if it works :)
Deletenice post thanks for sharing..blessings
ReplyDelete