Friday, October 5, 2012

Number Two on the Way!!!

I have the most exciting news!!!! I have known about it for a couple of weeks but I wanted to wait until she went to the doctor soooooo.........I am going to be a Grandmama again! I am so happy for what the Lord is doing in my daughter Jennifer's life.  He is just blessing away! The good part is when He blesses her He blesses me with a double portion!! Her due date is May 9, 2013! That seems so weird  to say! I never imagined that I would be here in the year 2000 and now we are fast approaching 2013. In the 70's we thought we would be in flying cars by now! So funny! Isn't it? Anyway back to the baby!  Here is the little one's newest photo!

Precious!
 
 

Just so you reach your Sweetnes quoto for today......Big brother Jeremiah!! Love that little man!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!! I hope she has a baby girl. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies are such blessings!!! congrats to all and pray your daughter has a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete