
We have to have Revival...it is no longer we need it, we want it but we HAVE to have it! Christian families are falling apart, church members are saying one thing and living another. You ask why we are not having Revival....take a good long look at your life. Are you holding on to secret sins? Are you doing things in the dark that you think no one will find out about? Are you allowing things into ...your life that are against scripture? Do you have eyes full of adultery and a heart full of lust? Are you cutting down other Christians that are trying to do a work for the Lord because you don't like them? Do you have bitterness in your heart against another person? Are you having a hard time getting a hold of God because your hands are full of the world? I have ask myself these questions lately....I want Revival and I am willing to give up anything the Lord ask of me.....ARE YOU? Take out your Bible and read just one verse...IIChronicles 7:14. And ask yourself....DO I REALLY WANT REVIVAL?
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land"


No comments:
Post a Comment