Hi Mrs Freida, just browsing blogs this morning and was reading alot of your previous posts. My daughter is a new wife and soon to be a new mother. God has really been dealing with me about being that older woman that teaches the younger ones how to be wives and mothers.. What a blessing. I have tried to be the 1950s woman in a fast world, very hard to do.. thank you for sharing. God Bless..
I am married to a wonderful Independent Baptist preacher that loves the Lord and His family. I have four beautiful girls. I Love the Lord and
striving to serve Him with all my
heart each and every day, in each
and every way.
Don't know what it is but it looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteAnd NO recipe?
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Freida, just browsing blogs this morning and was reading alot of your previous posts. My daughter is a new wife and soon to be a new mother. God has really been dealing with me about being that older woman that teaches the younger ones how to be wives and mothers.. What a blessing. I have tried to be the 1950s woman in a fast world, very hard to do.. thank you for sharing. God Bless..
ReplyDelete