Thursday, June 6, 2013

Well, it has been a very long time since I have appeared on the scene but here I am! Actually, we have been super, super busy around here. So I am just going to share a few pictures to tell the tale!

My beautiful daughter Jennifer had her sweet new baby girl, Karolina! Isn't that just the most perfect name for a most perfect baby girl?


 Jeremiah loves his baby sister! Just precious....I could just eat them up! Pure sugar and sweetness!


 My next to the youngest, Katie, graduated from homeschooling! Such a bittersweet time!


 She looks beautiful and I know that the Lord has great things in store for her!


 Had to speak at a ladies meeting.....When life gives you Lemons...,make Lemonade! Makes since to me :)


 Jennifer was able to come down for a short visit for Katie's graduation and we took the time to pick strawberries.  Jeremiah loved them. Reminds me of Jennifer when she was this age! She was covered from head to toe in strawberry juice!


 He really did a good job! I see a hard worker already! ;)


 We had revival with Brother Brandon Morris. What a preaching man he is and what a testimony of God's saving grace!


 Here we are with his beautiful wife and baby girl, Mrs. Bridget and Hallie Lou!


 Youth rally at our church was awesome! I love young people!!!


 
Bethany had her violin recital! She did an awesome job. Isn't she beautiful?


 This is one of my sweet friends that spoke at our ladies fellowship. This lady is one of the most Godliest ladies I know! The Lord always uses her to bless my heart.




Shhhhhhhh! This is a secret! Don't tell anyone...okay! :)

signature_zps0c9b5878

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby girl. I know you are very proud of her. Thank God for busy times, when they are busy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Lord placed you all on my heart yesterday! I have been following your family blogs for several years through this one and my old "Our Cross Stitching Home" blog. I wondered if the baby had arrived. God bless you all. Yes, homeschool graduations are bittersweet. Our youngest son had his this past week! Thanks for this wonderful update on you all. Mrs. Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice time you've been having. I would think the new grand would make everyday a little brighter. Our second just graduated and we left him in the states when we returned to the field so I can relate to the bittersweet-ness of the whole thing.
    anyhow, you have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet family, especially those grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete