Wednesday, May 20, 2015


I love this little picture! It reminds me so much of my life as a little girl. They were such precious times that will forever be a part of my life. I hope I have passed some of these things to my girls. Times that were simple, clean and pure. I was safe and happy in my little country world. I can still see my daddy sitting on his tractor and my mama hanging out our clothes. Do you remember running in out of the clothes as the wind would whip through them. The smell was just like sunshine when you would lay down at night. I think I will run out and hang out a few now! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

signature_zps0c9b5878

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely painting and image . . . . I am really grateful for my washer and dryer, but there is nothing like clothes fresh from the line! You have a wonderful family that has been an inspiration to us! I used to follow your daughter's blog when I had my old blog, "Our Cross Stitching Home." You all are godly influences for young ladies today.

    ReplyDelete