These are very busy days around our household. What am I saying they have always been busy days! Sometimes I wonder if that it is really suppose to be that way all the time? I feel like I am a chicken running around with it's head cut off! In reality I think I put a lot of these things on myself. I guess that is true for us all.
Anyway, enough rabbit chasing! Next week we will be graduating our last of the Taylor Girls! My baby will be graduating! I am sad and happy at the same time. I must say though, it is more sadness. Where exactly did the time go? It just flew by! I turned around one little minute from looking at her in her crib and BAM, she was a beautiful young woman!! Unbelievable!! The scripture is so true when it says that life is but a vapor. It is like that little tea pot with it's steam screaming from the spout. It is here only for a second and then it is gone. Tear!
My baby girl is a very talented lady. She loves the violin and plays it all the time. She also loves the piano and can sing like a songbird. Where did she get these things from? It sure was not me. All I can say is, it was directly from the hand of God! He loves us that way you know! What will she do when she graduates? So many people ask her that question. She really tires of it but they are only making conversation. Plus they are nosey ;) Just kiddin! I love her answer..."I plan on continuing my study of music and what ever and where ever the Lord has planned for my life that is what I want. Please pray for me!" I think that is a pretty good answer, don't you?
She is a very important part of our church. She loves the children and the bus ministry. She is one of my co-captains and works in our children's church. I have see her do some pretty crazy things without complaint. There have been time when she has cried and been hurt serving the people of our church but she has never moved from serving Him. I can truly say that she has a heart for the Lord and for His work. She is a very precious gift to us!
Please, pray that my beautiful daughter will bring glory to His name in all she does and it wouldn't hurt to pray for her old mama too! :)




She will! There's something to be said for learning to keep the home, and to serve the Lord there and at Church. I wish these values were being taught more today. God bless you all, Freida!
ReplyDelete