Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother’s Day?

As Mother's Day approaches I have many memories on my mind, most of those are sweet happy moments but entangled in those are sad ones too. You see for seven years of my married life I was one of those women that could not have babies. I cried, prayed and did every test, surgery, medicine imaginable to hopefully one day hold a baby, my own baby, in my arms! I will not go into all the details but I will say that Mother's Day was not easy for me. I love my Mama but I could not get past those torturous hours on Mother's Day! I had no baby! I was not a Mother! My heart was broken! Then after all those years....God gave us our sweet baby girl! It was a very long and hard journey but at last I held her in my arms! It was unbelievable! I can not take the time or space to tell you how I got there in this post but I got there! As most of you know I have four beautiful daughters and God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams but I want those that want babies and have not been given that in their lives yet,to know that I understand and God understands the pain. I do not know what God has for you but don't give up! Your answer could be around the corner, next week, next month, next year or maybe seven years! It could be adoption or could be your own biological baby! God has a purpose and a plan. To those ladies that have know the joy of being pregnant and that little one being called to Heaven before you get to hold them, I understand that too! You see I lost a precious baby right after seeing that little one on the Ultrasound! I remember seeing the heart beat and the little arms and legs and then a week later they were gone! The pain was horrific! I mourned for that sweet baby and no one seemed to understand! I still some days think about him or her and wonder what they would be like if they were here. I know that one day when I enter those gates of Heaven there waiting for me will be my sweet baby! All of this to say to you that this Mother's Day there are others that understand! More important there is a God in Heaven that has a plan! A wonderful plan beyond your wildest dreams! I hope the Lord uses this post in someway to encourage those that are waiting or hurting! IPeter 5:7 “ Casting ALL your care upon him; for he careth for you”. To those that don’t understand and have never experienced these things I pray that you will show compassion and understanding to those that are hurting on Mother’s Day just as our Lord does! Love them, pray for them and encourage them!



signature_zps0c9b5878

1 comment:

  1. Freida,
    This is such an important message. God bless you for sharing these memories . . . you have a beautiful and wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete