There is nothing any better than spending the Lord's Day in Church with your family!! Singing unto the Lord! Praising His name! Serving Him together! Hearing and supporting the man of God! Encouraging other believers! Studying His precious word! Giving to His work! Please don't neglect this wonderful freedom that we have been given! Take your family to church on Sunday!
"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord." Psalms 122:1


My husband is a bi-vocational minister--for a number of year, he served as a Pastor full-time. He taught and lives this verse to our family. Freida, you and I are so blessed to live in a godly home with a godly man at the head of the family. God bless you all. Janis
ReplyDeleteYes we really are very blessed! I pray that I never forget what the Lord has entrusted me with! He is very good to us both!!! :)
Delete